Does this sound familiar?
You Meet People
You meet tons of great people in your life. Ex-colleagues, professors, mentors, industry peers…
Life Gets in the Way
You become too busy to stay in touch with most of them, even though you really want to, and life isn’t about to slow down
You Lose Touch
Maybe you’ll send an email once a year to catch up, but these incredible people turn into just names on your contacts list.
Here’s How UpHabit Can Help You
Network Like a Pro
Your network is your net worth. Turn contacts from conferences, meetings, and casual interactions into extraordinary opportunities by simply changing how you connect.
- Learn to become proactive with your relationships
- Create authentic relationships with the people you meet
Stay on Top of Mind
Don’t worry about forgetting anything. Learn the habit of setting smart reminders to improve relationships in need of nurturing.
- Set reminders that keep you engaged with your network
- Follow up on opportunities that keep you in the lead
Remember the Little Things
Show your contacts that you care. Record notes of your interactions to keep better track of your conversations.
- Display of all interactions in a timeline
- Searchable notes that links to your contacts
Have Everyone in One Place
Don’t worry about which platforms you use. Bring all your connections from Google, Outlook and your phonebook to one clean list.
- Google and Outlook Integration
- Local Phone Book
- Ingest Email and Mobile Contacts
Keep Track of Your Progress
Building strong relationships takes time. See your progress and what actions you can take to develop your network.
- View analytics to see how well you’re connecting
- Learn real-life skills to help you keep building your network
Built With Security In Mind
Nothing matters to us more than the security of your personal data. Your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored, both on your device and our backend. We take careful steps to select third-party systems that take your privacy as seriously as we do.
Find out more about that here.